Garden Grove, CaliforniaCTS is seeking a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator who can contribute to existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company directives. The ideal candidate is experienced in a wide range of marketing functions, including social media, trade shows, videos, branding, promotional goods, and more. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organized multitasker who is able to pivot between creative and analytical assignments. This full-time position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and is based at the corporate office in Garden Grove, CA.Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy. Grow our online community and engagement on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels. Develop and curate engaging content for all social media platforms which includes text, images, and videos. Collaborate with the design department on text, images, and videos.
- Monitor messages, inquiries, and comments from social media followers and respond in a professional and timely manner. Work with other departments to communicate correct responses.
- Review social media analytics and performance, create reports on key metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Manage tradeshow program by coordinating logistics and deliverables, including reserving booth space, registering company attendees, ordering, packing, and shipping booth materials, working with vendors, and processing and sharing leads.
- Oversee promotional goods program by implementing an efficient and effective way to manage, inventory, order, track, and disburse items. Work with vendor on pricing of promo items.
- Work with print and web-to-print vendors. Request quotes for sales and marketing materials, generate purchase requisitions for approval, review web-to-print reports for system optimization, and coordinate marketing request deliverables as needed.
- Update retailer and dealer databases with data/info on products and related assets.
- Monitor, assess, and track inquiries from CTScement.com and technical calls.
- Review dealers and distributors online use of CTS logos and images, and work with marketing team members to unify those assets.
- Monitor and respond to online reviews of our products with the involvement of our technical experts or product development specialists.
- Conduct competitive and industry research.
- Assist in additional marketing functions as needed.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Creative mindset and strong sense of design.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organization skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to successfully negotiate pricing on promotional items and printed materials.
- Ability to take accountability for actions, behaviors and results.
- Receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- 2-4 years of social media experience, including direct experience using social media management tools and collaborating with influencers.
- Able to compose and post the right type of social media content and media that engage followers.
- Proven administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment with a service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Takes the initiative, is resourceful, and responsive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools.
The reasonably expected starting base pay for this role is between $22.00 to $29.00 per hour. Starting base pay is to be determined by many factors including experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.At the heart of CTS’s success is our team of employees-owners whose integrity, commitment, and willingness to go the extra mile stand behind everything we do. Because of our employee-owners, we have earned the reputation of providing outstanding products and services to customers, dealers, and distributors. If interested in this position, email your resume, samples of your social media work, and cover letter to [email protected]. CTS is an equal-opportunity employer.