The company E.ON Energie, as supplies electricity and gas to more than a million customers in the Czech Republic. We supply households and large manufacturing companies, small villages and large cities. Thanks to this, we are the second largest supplier on the domestic market. In addition, a full quarter of the electricity we buy comes from renewable sources. We also implement a number of smart solutions in the area of Customer Solutions for our customers, such as photovoltaics, thermal technology or electromobility. We are looking for a new colleague for the CEX department in Brno, which deals with collecting customer feedback in order to continuously improve the customer experience. It is a partner for the owners of customer journeys, most of which we conduct in agile mode. What will you do with us?
- You will thoroughly get to know how and why we model customer journeys.
- You will look for opportunities to make our current procedures more efficient.
- You will get to know all the tools we use and together we will find out if they are the right ones and, if necessary, which ones we should discard, replace or use differently.
- You will be part of a team that designs improvements to the customer experience across all of our services and products.
- You will get access to an abundance of data about us and our competitors, which will inspire you to improve our work.
- You will see the changes proposed by you in operation and you will actively evaluate their impact.
- You will not miss cooperation with other departments in the management and development of customer journeys.
- You will actively collaborate to improve the customer experience of our clients.
What should the ideal candidate fulfill?
- you know how to plan, organize and have the prerequisites for conducting meetings
- working on a PC and with the MS Office package is a breeze
- you are characterized by a general outlook and an interest in new technologies
- you have experience with customer research or CEX and with project organization
- you speak English at such a level that you won't be rejected for a presentation to top management
- your strong points are communication, goal setting and listening skills
- you are a team player
- analytical thinking is inherent to you, but you are open-minded and not afraid to ask "Why?"
- you can boast a good level of verbal and written communication and a pleasant demeanor
Why it's great to work at E.ON
- It probably sounds like a cliché, but we are a stable multinational company. You don't have to worry that we will close in a week or that you won't get paid for three months.
- 5 weeks of vacation is a matter of course here.
- You will not only go home with a salary, but also with pleasant benefits.
- In the event of significant life or other events, we will give you paid time off even beyond the scope of the Labor Code.
- We will contribute to your pension insurance, but also for meals.
- Our working hours are flexible. Sometimes it is necessary to work a little longer than usual, other times it is nice to leave early.
- You can get an education with us, develop your skills and grow professionally as far as possible.
Position ID: 222027
Start date: by agreement
Are you interested in Just click on the blue Log in box and create an online application in our database. We will get back to you as soon as possible! If you have any questions, you can contact: David Kapin tel. +420 705 868 630
At E.ON, we rely on fair conditions, a pleasant working environment, respect and trust. E.ON is a privately owned international energy company. Our 75,000 colleagues in 15 countries collaborate every day on technical innovations that make our customers' lives easier. We are the first major energy company to focus intensely on the future of energy through energy networks, renewable energy and customer solutions.