Location: Prague, CZ České Budějovice, CZ Brno, CZHead of Marketing of Products and Services
Prague, Brno, České Budějovice The company E.ON Energie, as supplies electricity and gas to more than a million customers in the Czech Republic. We supply households and large manufacturing companies, small villages and large cities. Thanks to this, we are the second largest supplier on the domestic market. In addition, a full quarter of the electricity we buy comes from renewable sources. We also implement a number of smart solutions in the area of Customer Solutions for our customers, such as photovoltaics, thermal technology or electromobility. We are looking for a colleague in the new Marketing of Products and Services department, who will be a key partner for business units in E.ON and together with them will define methods of promotion and support. What will you do with us?
- You will become an expert on E.ON products and services, you will understand them in depth.
- You will actively work with data and look for marketing opportunities.
- We will involve you in strategic projects.
- You will actively monitor the competition, evaluate the available data and, based on it, propose further steps in the marketing of products and services.
- You can look forward to cooperation on the creation and introduction of new products and the preparation of business plans.
- You will lead a small team with great potential.
- You will not miss cooperation with other departments on business analysis, business campaigns and reporting, as well as market and competition monitoring and analysis.
- You will actively collaborate on the development of new products and services.
What should the ideal candidate fulfill? Perfection doesn't have to be one of your qualities, but we can't do without some qualities...
- you know how to plan, organize and have the prerequisites for conducting meetings
- working on a PC and with the MS Office package is a breeze
- general outlook describes you
- you speak English at a communicative level
- you have experience in leading and motivating a team
- you are a team player
We will be delighted if…
- analytical thinking is inherent to you, but you are open-minded and not afraid to ask "Why?"
- you can boast a good level of verbal and written communication and a pleasant demeanor
Why it's great to work at E.ON
- It probably sounds like a cliché, but we are a stable multinational company. You don't have to worry that we will close in a week or that you won't get paid for three months.
- 5 weeks of vacation is a matter of course here.
- You will not only go home with a salary, but also with pleasant benefits.
- In the event of significant life or other events, we will give you paid time off even beyond the scope of the Labor Code.
- We will contribute to your pension insurance, but also for meals.
- Our working hours are flexible. Sometimes it is necessary to work a little longer than usual, other times it is nice to leave early.
- You can get an education with us, develop your skills and grow professionally as far as possible.
Position ID: 222025
Start date: by agreement
Are you interested in Just click on the blue Log in box and create an online application in our database. We will get back to you as soon as possible! If you have any questions, you can contact: David Kapin tel. +420 705 868 630
At E.ON, we rely on fair conditions, a pleasant working environment, respect and trust. E.ON is a privately owned international energy company. Our 75,000 colleagues in 15 countries collaborate every day on technical innovations that make our customers' lives easier. We are the first major energy company to focus intensely on the future of energy through energy networks, renewable energy and customer solutions.