BESIX Watpac is an Australian multi-disciplinary construction company, backed by a century of global expertise and financial strength. A wholly owned subsidiary of the award-winning international contractor BESIX Group, we specialise in complex construction across all sectors, including building and infrastructure projects.Today the Group has more than $7B work in hand and is operating in 25 countries, employing 11,000 people globally. The world’s tallest tower, the iconic Burj Khalifa, showcases our innovation and engineering distinction. With international hubs located in Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, we are united by one common purpose - we excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world.
Due to major project awards and a strong pipeline of future projects, we seek an Estimator to join our team. The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Compile tenders and cost plans.
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts.
- Identify and highlight risks associated with tender documents.
- Allocate appropriate trade packages for pricing.
- Prepare building quantities reflecting industry practices and trends.
The incumbent in this role will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in a relevant discipline together with experience in estimating and / or cost planning for building projects.
- Understanding of industry construction techniques and proficient skills in industry software.
- Understanding of construction contracts and the resultant cost implications.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the external and internal business environment.
Along with a competitive remuneration package and long-term opportunities for career development, our employees enjoy access to the following benefits:
- Wellbeing Days - three additional leave days per year.
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and personal commitments.
- Awards and Recognition Program, rewarding employees who bring our values to life.
- Access to a wellbeing program including annual skin checks and flu vaccinations.
- Corporate discounts to gym memberships, meal subscriptions and more.
- Social events and Family Days.
At BESIX Watpac, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone is valued, supported and respected. By embracing all ages, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, education and appearance, our people feel safe, empowered, and motivated to be their best. If you’re excited about this role but don’t tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply if you have transferable skills and believe you would be a great fit with BESIX Watpac.Join our talented and passionate team delivering once-in-a-generation projects.BESIX Watpac acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.I'm interested