DescriptionB&L has an opening for a Resident Engineer (NICET IV) or a Sr. Inspector (NICET III) for the 2021 construction season. We are seeking administration/inspection staff for specific water/wastewater projects throughout the Buffalo area.
- Inspect and document daily construction activities
- Prepare daily diary/inspection reports and weekly progress reports
- Measure quantities of materials used and work performed
- Prepare/assist in preparation of monthly payment requests
- Review claims for extra work and change order costs
- Assist in coordination of utilities
- Interpret contract plans and specifications
- Assist in coordination between the owner, contractor(s) and government agencies
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have water/wastewater and/or drainage inspection experience. Basic computer skills are necessary to utilize construction software programs. NICET II certification or higher is required.