DescriptionBarton & Loguidice, D.P.C., a growing, multi-disciplined consulting firm of professional engineers, environmental professionals, and planners is seeking a Managing-level Environmental Engineer for a full-time position in our Hartford, CT office.
- Project coordination/oversight and client relations for project areas including:
- remedial investigation & site characterization;
- due diligence - phase I and phase II environmental site assessments;
- stormwater & MS4;
- landfill monitoring;
- environmental compliance evaluations and audits
- BS in Environmental Engineering or a related field.
- 10-15 years of experience with environmental projects and project management.
- PE and/or LEP is a huge plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.