DescriptionBarton and Loguidice is a full-service environmental and engineering consulting firm, serving public and private sector clients throughout the northeast for over 60 years. B&L’s people-oriented culture focuses on innovation and inspired solutions to meet the multidisciplinary needs of our diverse client base. We always are looking for highly credentialed, dynamic and self-motivated professionals to join our team.
Position DescriptionOur Baltimore area office specializes in groundwater supply and wastewater discharge evaluations and improvements throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We possess renowned expertise in technical and field evaluations and related regulatory permitting for water supplies and land-based wastewater disposal systems. We also apply this expertise in related disciplines such as hydrology, stormwater management and GIS.
To support these projects, we have a full-time professional opening for a motivated and well-credentialed Hydrogeologist and/or Soil Scientist to join our growing team of cohesive, multi-disciplinary water resources professionals. The ideal environmental professional is team-oriented and possesses superlative communication skills as well as relevant professional experience and a drive to succeed.
Skills in GIS-based mapping and geospatial data management are a plus. The ideally qualified candidate will possess or soon will be eligible for applicable professional licensure.
- Planning and coordinating field and office activities supporting the environmental and water resources projects described above;
- Performing soil and hydrogeological assessments for water supplies and discharges;
- Providing technical support for hydrologic, stormwater and related environmental assessments;
- Assisting with elements of proposal and project design and related business development; and
- Coordinating subcontractor, vendor, and regulator communications and interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Soil Science or closely related Environmental Science;
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a consulting setting;