We’re Hiring!We have an opening available for an Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant.About Knight PiésoldKnight Piésold is a specialized international consulting firm offering engineering and environmental services in Mining, Environment, Hydropower and Water Resources. We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have with our clients and delivery of exceptional services on a global scale. Why Join Knight Piésold?
- You will be joining a reputable, well established global consulting firm with 100 years of industry experience.
- We believe in the One Team approach, with everyone working together toward achieving a shared goal. Our engineers develop their skills through working on diverse projects, our knowledge-sharing culture, career mentoring program and collaborating with top professionals in the industry.
- We offer unique opportunities to travel and see the world while you learn, with projects around the world to take you on a career enhancing experience and adventure.
The Role:The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the project flow from proposal phase through project closure and must be able to accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team and provide support to Project Managers by assisting in the day-to-day operations of the project team. We are seeking a motivated team player with a strong work ethic that offers exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. This person will be primarily supporting projects in Brazil and Latin America, so Portuguese and/or Spanish language skills are strongly preferred.
- Coordinate company practices within the project assistant group to improve consistency and compliance.
- Project initiation and setup
- Maintain project files such as subcontractor work orders, project contracts, Request for Information (RFIs), and change orders.
- Assist proposal packages and bid documents.
- Create project schedules using software applications such as Smartsheet and MS Project
- Create cost projection and staff forecasting.
- Prepare and keep project documentation such as daily reports, EMV reports, meetings minutes, etc.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure accuracy of data for invoicing and to issue invoices.
- Pick-up and deliver documents such as: project documents, visas, bid packages, etc.
- Perform document control activities including proper recording of issued and received documents maintaining document control logs.
- Format and edit letters, reports and all other correspondence from the draft stage to client-ready work; adhere to record retention policies and procedures; and follow an organized filing/document management process of electronic and paper documents.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree (BS) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Organized, resourceful, independent and able to thrive in an environment of multi–tasking.
- Possess strong critical thinking, problem solving, customer service and interaction skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and administration skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and at different levels and methods.
- Ability to work as part as of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project and Adobe
- Ability to learn new software, processes and procedures.
- Must have good mathematical abilities for basic calculations.
- Ability to read and understand bid documents.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
Compensation:In accordance with Colorado state law, the following Annual compensation range is applicable for the job and Colorado location associated with this requisition: $24 – 30/hour. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.Benefits:Because our employees are our most important asset, we created a benefit program to support you and your family now and into the future. Our benefits include: 401(k) / Roth 401(k) / Employer matching, Health insurance – including Prescription drugs, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending account (health and dependent care reimbursement), Health Savings account (HSA), Short and long-term disability, Life insurance, Wellness and employee assistance programs, Flexible work schedule, Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday), Professional development assistance, Employee referral bonus, Transit benefit program, as well as a Discretionary annual bonus program.--Knight Piésold is an affirmative action employer and race, color, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability and veteran status are not taken into account in any employment decision.