Job Description Summary
In this role, Market Access Director is responsible for managing the long-term success of PDx relationship with an assigned set of accounts in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and PDx.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To build up and maintain good relationship with government authorities, and to develop creative strategy for market access,support NVBP and PVBP by leveraging the government resources.
- According to strategic products life cycle management, to access regional tender pricing strategy within tend price list and maintain product’s price on the acceptable level. Apply and file the price of new products or new specification timely.
- To provide healthcare policies analysis to support business decisions. Be responsible for guiding sales team to understand and master polices and regulation.
- Be familiar with regional reimbursement/pricing issues and environment, to strive for most beneficial policy for product’s promotion.
- Organize and lead projects/programs with government to influence favorable policy environment and establish partnership with government.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (eg. Sales, Marketing, etc) with aim of addressing reimbursement/price issues in support of achieving business objectives. In coordination with internal and external department, to integrate with each department’s resources. Be cooperative team member among cross function project.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Education to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Business Management or Sales/Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in closing large, complex, strategic deals
- Proven key account management and project planning skills
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels
- Proven track record on relationship building skills
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact
- Master’s degree preferred or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Fluent in English language
- Healthcare experience in a commercial environment
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
Relocation Assistance Provided: No