LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
The Project Engineer will work on environmental containment, permitting and compliance projects. This individual will work closely with a Project Manager and other members of a multi-disciplinary team. The Project Engineer may be responsible for all or part of the technical aspects of a project, as well as administration and management duties.
- Assist with the preparation of applicable permit applications and technical documents, including written reports, letter and regulatory agency correspondence.
- Prepare SPCC Plans, SWPP Plans, Spill Prevention Reports
- Conduct site-inspections at industrial facilities
- Design Oil Containment Systems
- Support site investigation and remediation contract projects
- Support projects in construction, including office administration and field observation
- Bachelor Degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience Interest in pursuing or have obtained EIT/PE license
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and budgets as allocated.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.