About the Job We are seeking entry to mid-level professionals to provide environmental construction compliance services. This position will be based at project sites located throughout Southern California. Candidate would have expertise in a specific environmental resource area including but not limited to stormwater, biology, hazardous materials, air emissions, noise monitoring, etc.Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with construction crews and environmental resource leads to document compliance levels related to environmental regulations.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of environmental exclusion fencing, wildlife fencing, sediment and erosion control devices and material and waste management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with construction personnel and regulatory personnel to develop solutions while implementing permit conditions.
- Record and take notes of any observations on a Dudek platform to be used for reporting purposes
- Follow all Dudek and construction site safety protocols
Required Education, Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, or other related field.
- Must demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of environmental regulations
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with an interest to learn and grow as a project team.
Preferred Credentials and Skills
- Certifications in sediment and erosion control
- Certifications in dust monitoring
- Proficient in noise monitoring
- Qualified biologist to survey and monitor for special-status wildlife and plant species.
- Proficient in construction monitoring and inspection experience
- Proficient in performing nesting bird surveys
- Hazardous materials inspections
- Third-party oversight monitoring
About DudekDudek is a leading California-based environmental and engineering firm that helps public and private clients plan and implement reliable, effective, and compliant projects. Founded in 1980, Dudek is a stable company that has grown steadily to more than 600 professionals across the U.S., located primarily in offices in California, Hawai’i, and Oregon.Please visit www.dudek.com to learn more!Dudek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.