Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
- Responsible for performing electrical design and CAD drafting deliverables for renewable PV solar projects.
- Perform detailed design and prepare drawings for all aspects of electrical PV design including site layouts, construction drawings and details, bill of material take-offs, energy modeling, and equipment submittal review
- Prepare a variety of documents and reports associated with projects including cable schedules, conduit schedules, transmittal logs, drawing lists, and more.
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on utility-scale PV projects required.
- Software Experience: AutoCAD, PVsyst, Excel, Word, Solar Advisor Model (SAM), ETAP (preferred), SKM (preferred), Homer (preferred).
- A functional understanding electrical codes (NEC, NESC, ANSI, IEEE) is preferred.
- A strong command of the English language required.