Tractebel, part of ENGIE group, has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies. Our high-level engineering and advisory services offer added value across the full cycle of urban projects such as cities, transport, buildings and complex structures, water infrastructure, geo-engineering and environment. Tractebel’s ambition is to shape a sustainable living environment. The working environment You are working as a Project Manager in our division Transport Infrastructure (Urban) Your function
- You will work on infrastructure projects for geometrical and structural design of highways, regional roads and roads in an urban setting.
- You will mainly be in charge of projects in Belgium. Missions abroad may also occur.
- In your projects you will take into account all aspects of infrastructure studies such as spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability.
- You have at least 5 years experience.
- Working in a team is obvious and motivating for you.
- You communicate with other project/discipline members.
- You will keep up to date with evolutions in your discipline.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or industrial science
- Relevant work experience is necessary
- Working in team comes naturally to you and motivates you.
- You are customer-minded, flexible and communicative.
- You are interested in a career in an international environment and you are prepared to take on missions abroad. In this job you are open to travel abroad regularly for short periods.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- You are fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) and English. Good knowledge of French is a strong asset.
- You have a driver’s license “B”
What we offer
- An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
- A stable work environment where professional growth and development are connected.
- An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
- A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
More about Tractebel BelgiumTractebel was born in Belgium 150 years ago and today is proud to be one of the world’s largest engineering players for energy, water and infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Brussels and present in 33 countries, the company maintains five regional offices and one subsidiary in Belgium, from where more than 1600 staff members provide high-quality engineering and consulting services to private and public clients in the country and across the globe.