Project Engineers are responsible for a variety of activities including performing standard and complex design tasks which require the application of computer aided design equipment. Will perform standard, complex, and non-routine design tasks which requires extensive skill and knowledge of CAD applications. This position will also support project managers in mathematical analysis /calculations and general project organization. WK Dickson has been named a ‘Top Firm to Work For’ for the fifth year in a row!
• Bachelor’s Degree in practice area from an accredited university.
• Professional license - PE required.
• Minimum six( 6) years of civil engineering experience.
• Proficient use of Civil 3D.
• Experience with the design of municipal water resources preferred.
• Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation a plus.Benefits
• Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
• Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
• Matching 401K program
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
• Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
• Professional registration reimbursement
• Performance-based incentives/bonuses
• Relocation assistance
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, energy support services, and geospatial technology. Our goal is to help communities improve the lives of its citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principals. The firm has been headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina since its founding in 1929 and has steadily grown to operate eleven regional offices strategically located throughout the Southeastern United States.