GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. (GZA) is looking for a motivated Engineer/Scientist Intern to join our technical practice across all major office locations. As an Entry-Level Engineer/Scientist Intern, you will work on a wide variety of exciting projects amongst a team of dedicated project managers and principals. Our close-knit culture here at GZA will allow you to apply your expertise and diversify your skill set by participating in challenging projects. You will be mentored by seasoned professional engineers, who will in turn look to you to share technical knowledge and ideas. Our success relies on this collaborative environment.
- Perform field tasks and assist with the technical execution of projects.
- Conduct prepare site designs, prepare feasibility studies and develop recommendations.
- Prepare engineering inspection, feasibility, and design reports.
- Prepare construction and bid documents including drawings, specifications, and construction cost estimates.
- Conduct field and office QA/QC responsibilities.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Construction Management, or related field is required.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and AutoCAD skills are preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a professional attitude.
- Ability to perform field tasks and activities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Has a reliable means of transportation to/from project sites.
GZA values diversity and is committed to providing an accepting and inclusive work environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. GZA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital or veteran status, age or other protected status.This is a non-management position
This is an internship position
Visit Careers at GZA