Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Grow a team?
- Play a leading role in the growth of KCBCL’s Phoenix office?
- Share your expertise with hungry young minds?
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and your community?
- Continue development of your critical thinking skills?
- Work on some of the largest tailings dams in the world?
- Work with a talented team of world recognized engineers?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.KCB Consultants Ltd. (KCBCL) is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to support in the growth of our Mining Environmental Group Phoenix, Arizona office. KCBCL is the US subsidiary of Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd., an internationally recognized engineering and geoscience consulting company. We are looking for a self-motivated, organized and accountable individual with a strong technical background who is interested in building and mentoring a team, good at communicating technical topics, both spoken and written, and is driven to provide high-quality civil engineering services and build sustained client relationships. The current focus of KCBCL’s Phoenix office is on mine waste and water management. Our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world.This role has the potential to be quite diverse and we are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: mine waste and water management, dam design, planning and executing field investigations, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, civil/geotechnical analysis and civil construction projects
- Project management skills, commensurate with their years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team and meet our clients’ needs
- Interest in training and mentoring staff
- Interest in leading the growth and development of the Phoenix office by searching out opportunities to increase KCBCL visibility with both potential clients and future staff
Authorization to work in the United States, travel internationally, and registration as a Professional Engineer in the United States are requisites.What makes us stand out?Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. One of our tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. In broad terms we think KCBCL’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices are in some of the world’s most beautiful locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and cover letter quoting the job reference number 1526-M20.We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.