LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
The Project Manager is responsible for municipal and governmental agency infrastructure and/or private development engineering projects. The Project Manager will work closely with a Principal Engineer and will manage all project responsibilities of multi-discipline teams. Project Manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, allocating and managing resources, and delivering projects on time within budget and scope. The projects are challenging and provide unique design and project management opportunities.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, developing, coordinating, directing, and managing large and small design and master planning projects with many complex features.
- Depending on the candidate’s experience, projects may include site design for school district and higher education campuses, municipal facilities, government agencies, and private developments; water distribution, treatment, storage and pumping systems; wastewater collection, treatment and pumping facilities; renewable energy projects; multi-modal transportation projects for motorists, pedestrians, and bicyclists; stormwater management facilities; and sedimentation and erosion control systems.
- Preparing various types of related reports and studies and secure permitting for projects.
- Developing and evaluating plans and criteria for a variety of projects as well as planning and coordinating activities to be carried out by others including in-house engineers, designers, and surveyors and outside specialty consultants.
- Participate in and facilitate meetings with stakeholders, clients, and review agencies.
- Contribute to marketing of the firm and development of new business by initiating and maintaining relationships with current clients and key individuals of other organizations and companies.
- Minimum requirements include a BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Licensed Professional Engineer with a minimum of 10 years of experience, including municipal, site development, transportation, or closely related projects.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD/Civil 3D or MicroStation is required. Proficiency is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has the traits of a team player who is enthusiastic about all aspects of engineering and project management and can lead projects from planning and preliminary engineering through design and construction.
- Must have good communication skills, be a team player and be able to relate well to project team and clients.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.