DescriptionThe position will focus on providing general engineering services to a wide variety of municipal, agency and institutional clients. The successful candidate will have experience in civil engineering design, as well as supervising the development of projects through managing teams of engineers, landscape architects and technicians, with focus on timely delivery of on- budget projects. Example project types include recreational trails, site designs, streetscapes, stormwater management, pedestrian facilities, parks, and green infrastructure. Candidates will be responsible for managing and/or providing technical assistance to continually advance projects within scope, budget and schedule.Requirements
- Candidates should have a B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 10-15+ years of experience in general Civil Engineering design.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, people, schedule and budget.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in NY, or PE registration from another state with ability to obtain NY registration within 6 months is desired.
- Experience with Microstation/InRoads and or AutoCad/Civil 3D is required.
- Candidates should be proficient in technical writing, possess solid marketing and communication skills, be able to interact effectively with staff and clients, and have experience in the preparation and presentation of proposals.