LOCATION: SEATTLE OR OLYMPIA, WA; PORTLAND, OR; SANTA CRUZ OR SANTA ROSA, CA; ANNAPOLIS, MD; NEW YORK, NY; OR PORTLAND, ME | PRACTICE: TOXICOLOGY, HEALTH, AND ECOLOGICAL SCIENCES
The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing environmental practice. The person filling this position will also have significant project management responsibilities, including client interaction.Responsibilities
- Providing thought leadership and technical support on client projects
- Leading the expansion of work with existing clients and growth with new clients
- Leading and holding technical responsibility for delivering high quality products to clients
- Providing litigation support including expert testimony
- Supporting knowledge transfer and professional development of staff.
- Candidates should hold an advanced degree in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or similar field
- The ideal candidate will have a DABT and/or Ph.D. as well as 12+ years of experience in toxicology and human health risk assessment
- Considerable experience leading project teams and supervising the work of other scientists
- Demonstrated proficiency in toxicology, hazard characterization, and risk assessment
- Demonstrated project experience with emerging contaminants
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to grow both intellectually and professionally.