We invite you to bring your progressively responsible experience in clean water/wastewater treatment operations into play as you Make effective decisions and manage specific actions which have a direct divisional and functional impact as well as having impact to colleagues, clients and external stakeholders; Leading change, supporting specific client and market focused activities. To succeed in this role you must have BS in Civil, Environmental Engineering and a PE. Are you our new Division Manager - Water Resources? Click the apply-button to send your application. Inviting bright minds Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world. You will join our Climate Adaptation department As our new Division Manager, you will be part of Developing and contributing to innovative ideas and approaches for Water Resource divisional client Go To Market Plans. Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Business Development: Managing the development and preparation of Market Development deliverables based on the five Ramboll Capabilities of: Client Focus, Ramboll Values, Functional Capabilities, Collaboration and Result Delivery; Analyses market, client and/or competitive perceptions and trends and manages specified components of (sub)divisional and/or regional plans to exploit market opportunity; and maintains domain/industry and market knowledge.
- Strategic Selling: Managing the development of specific elements of (sub)divisional and/or regional client or client market business/sales expansion plans; Ensuring compliance with the Ramboll Governance Principles and Group Policies and works within the boundaries of established policies and procedures.
- Entrepreneurship: Managing the development of and has oversight for, the implementing elements of specific client Go To Market Plans and manages their review to ensure alignment to overall Go To Market Plan and more broadly on (sub)divisional strategy; Managing the upkeep and review of specific client competitive analysis and shares this knowledge throughout own (sub)division and PBU; and initiates, develops and leads interaction and collaboration with strategically important external networks in order to enhance Ramboll’s reputation and company brand and to promote Ramboll’s capabilities.
- Client Focus: Managing engagement with specific clients in understanding their business and market models and in developing specific value propositions.
- Business Acumen: Managing market development activities with specific clients demonstrating profitable performance and securing revenue growth; Leading assessment and management of risk; Managing financial performance.
- Communication Management: Attending internal and external market/technological events in relation to specific client markets and manages the dissemination of information and knowledge within own (sub) division; Supporting or managing negotiations on selected clients.
- Cultural Intelligence and Global Mindset: Managing market development activities in some occasions involving multicultural work and multidisciplinary teams demonstrating good performance, result orientation and profitable projects sold; Exhibiting a collaborative One Company mind-set in performing Market Manager responsibilities and in the support of colleagues throughout Ramboll.
Your starting point for constant growth From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- BS in Civil, Environmental Engineering
- PE Required
- Minimum of 15 years in progressively responsible experience in clean water/wastewater treatment operations
- Experience in creating/managing budgets and work-plans; business and client development
- Knowledge of The principles and practices of public sector organization and program operations; project management, including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and problem solving; methods and procedures of budget development and justification; application and interpretation of County, state and federal laws and regulation relevant to the program area; analysis and evaluation of policies, procedures, public information, and service delivery issues; local and state lawmaking processes; research methods and techniques; trends and practices within the specialized area; and personal computer applications and usage.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization Welcome to our Water division At Ramboll, a global team of bright water consultants support the development of sustainable societies, working with water projects on a global scale. We assist our clients on their most challenging water management issues, delivering solutions that enable people and nature to flourish. Our main service areas cover Climate Adaptation & Landscape Architecture, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Water Resource Management and Water & Wastewater Networks. Ramboll in Americas Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture. How to apply Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.