Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
DescriptionAs needed assignments will require the candidate to be available when the contractor is working on installation of improvements.
- Inspect and document daily construction activities
- Prepare daily diary/inspection reports and weekly progress reports
- Measure quantities of materials used and work performed
- Prepare/assist in preparation of monthly payment requests
- Review claims for extra work and change order costs
- Assist in coordination of utilities
- Interpret contract plans and specifications
- Assist in coordination between the owner, contractor(s) and government agencies
- 10+ years of site construction inspection/management experience including preparation of Daily Field Reports, keeping track of quantities for payment and interacting with project stakeholders.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation to job site.
- Candidates must be physically able to safely negotiate construction sites and facilities.
- Geosynthetic materials and soil installation experience is required.
- Certification from GRI as a CQA Geosynthetic Materials and Compacted Clay Liner Inspector is preferred but required.