T&M Associates has an opening for an Electrical Engineer in our Building Services Group in Mt Laurel, NJ office. This candidate will be responsible for the design of electrical systems for buildings, including power distribution, lighting design, grounding & lightning protection, and fire alarm. He/she will gain exposure to preparation of Electrical bid/permit documents, perform detailed electrical calculations (load calculations, voltage drop, lighting calculations, and short circuit study) and perform field and inspection services.
· Bachelors Electrical Engineering degree is preferred.
· Strong AutoCAD experience, Revit preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience in designing and specifying electrical systems for buildings.
· Must be able to assist with designing and follow appropriate mark-ups, as well as coordinate deadlines and attend meetings to discuss project status.
· Candidates must be adept at working collaboratively while building strong working relationships with our clients and staff members.
· Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.