WWE has an immediate opening for a civil engineer to work as a field representative on the construction of a water treatment plant located south of Denver; and then a continued career as a consulting engineer in our Denver office. This opening offers a unique opportunity to work on water/wastewater/stormwater engineering projects with one of the most reputable engineering firms in Colorado.
• Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. Knowledge of design and construction practices.
• Consulting engineering and field/construction observation experience necessary.
• Must be able to develop construction plans and profiles, specifications and bid documents; and evaluate engineering problems and write technical reports. Ability to work with limited supervision while maintaining project intent to meet project goals on time.
• E.I.T. and ability to obtain Colorado P.E. in the future.
• Experience with AutoCAD® Civil 3D®.
The successful candidate will work with a diverse staff of experienced engineers on a wide range of projects such as field observation and contract administration of civil engineering projects, small system water and wastewater treatment process design/evaluation, potable/non-potable/reuse/pipeline design, dam design, groundwater supply system design, site grading, storm drainage design, dewatering/groundwater management design, aquifer recharge and permitting, water and wastewater pump station design, and water source supply studies.