Each day gives us an opportunity to leave our mark on the world. Creating a Lasting Positive Impact through engineering, surveying, and environmental expertise is the primary focus of Draper Aden Associates. We are more than just a set of plans; we are a way to achieve.
Draper Aden Associates is currently seeking a Project Engineer for our Site Development & Infrastructure Division in our Richmond, Virginia office.
As a Project Engineer you will work with a team of highly professional and qualified individuals to assist in developing detailed construction documents including project specifications to support various land development projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty meeting external and internal client expectations.
• Responsible for site and utility layout
• Site grading and drainage design
• Stormwater management design in accordance with Virginia Stormwater Regulations
• Erosion control design in accordance with Virginia Erosion and Sediment Control Regulations
PREFERRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR SKILLS
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• BS in Civil Engineering
• EIT required, PE preferred
• 3+ years’ experience required in site development design
• Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D is required
Draper Aden Associates promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
Draper Aden Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer who looks forward to helping people build long-term successful careers within our organization.