T&M Associates is seeking a Project Manager with 5+ years of related experience to join the Environmental Team in West Long Branch, NJ office. Responsibilities include the scope, schedule and budget of projects and candidate will serve as a liaison between client and project teams. This candidate will be assigned projects with Municipal, County, and State Officials.
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental-related degree is required.
• Technical background in applicable fields can be demonstrated through a combination of degrees in environmental science or health and safety, 5+ years of related environmental hygiene or safety experience, or applicable certifications.
• Knowledge of Asbestos Investigations, Asbestos Building Inspections, Asbestos Management Planning, and Design and Demolition Services, USEPA and NJ Certifications to conduct Asbestos work preferred.
• Knowledge of Microbial Investigations sampling, remediation and OSHA Regulatory Compliance.
• Candidates must be adept at working collaboratively while building strong working relationships with our clients and staff members.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills are required. This position will require strong presentation skills.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company, you want to be part of then apply now!
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.