T&M Associates is currently accepting resumes for candidates interested in an internship for Summer 2019. We offer internships in various fields such as, civil engineering, environmental, water resources, transportation, planning, IT and office services. These opportunities are open to current freshman-junior undergraduates who are actively pursuing a career in a field directly related to our industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, previous internship experience and an interest in the chosen area of the business. Internship opportunities are offered at various T&M office locations and typically run from June through August.
We are seeking students who meet the following criteria:
• Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
For those interested in Engineering specific internships:
• Pursuing a degree in Engineering or closely related field.
• Prior experience in AutoCAD, Civil 3D & Microsoft Office programs is preferred.
Resume is required to be considered.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.