Maser Consulting P.A. seeks a highly motivated individual to grow our Geotechnical business in our Pittsburgh, PA office. Must be well-versed in the Western Pennsylvania/Appalachia market and regional geology, have a proven track record of managing successful projects, and ability/desire to develop repeat and new business (e.g. Seller/Doer).
The individual in this position will be responsible for managing Geotechnical services in this market, as well as growing the business. Primary responsibilities include business development & client management (internal & external), writing proposals, coordinating field studies, performing Geotechnical analyses and designs, writing reports, and developing a staff.
• 8+ years’ relevant experience
• Licensed PE/PG in PA (WV and/or OH a plus)
• Experience performing geotechnical explorations, related analyses/designs, and construction observation for projects such as private development, public infrastructure, embankment stability, deep foundations, etc., preferably in/around Western PA.
• Experience preparing proposals, developing and tracking budgets, and delivering projects on time and on budget.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability/desire to grow and manage staff.
• Active participant in local business networking organizations, or interest in doing so.