Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
- Work directly with existing and new customers making outbound calls and create sales opportunities for the account management team
- Provide concise feedback on campaigns, scripts, opportunities and client perception in both CRM and to the sales team
- Research and qualify leads as assigned
- Utilize CRM system to research accounts, log, and track all activities including meetings, leads, opportunities, quotes, and closed sales.
- Maintain a well-rounded understanding of the products and services being offered. Ability to describe the product benefits and any special offers and give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
- Uncover the prospect’s needs and business goals and determine whether our solution/product offer addresses their problem or issue.
- High volume calling, with a goal of 50 inbound/outbound calls per day.
- Bachelor's degree recommended.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience are required.
- Highly motivated and service-oriented with excellent phone skills required
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful and inquisitive
- A polite, confident and friendly manner and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to effectively present information to customers via the telephone
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Perseverance and the ability to respect users answers with poise.
- Creative thinker and strong ability to use initiative in a sales environment
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience with Civil, Bridge Design Solutions in practice a plus including Civil3D, MDX, Midas.