Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Solve some of the most complex problems faced by the mining industry?
- Develop a career that provides a mix of field and office time, with potential opportunities for international travel?
- Work with a talented team of world recognized engineers?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
- Share in the growth of a consulting engineering office?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success. Cards on the table – we are looking for self-motivated, organized and accountable individuals who are good at communicating technical topics, both spoken and written and have delivered high-quality geotechnical services and built and sustained excellent client relationships.
As a Water Resources Engineer, you have a proven ability in a range of water resources engineering activities, such as: hydrologic/climate analysis; hydraulic design of dams, channels, etc.; water balance modeling; dam breach and inundation modeling; civil construction and site investigation.
This position will help support the growth of KCB Consultants Ltd.’s (KCBCL) office in Phoenix, Arizona. KCBCL is the US subsidiary of Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd., an internationally recognized engineering and geoscience consulting company. Our Phoenix office opened in June 2018, located in the core of bustling downtown Phoenix.
The current focus of KCBCL’s Phoenix office is on mine waste and water management. Our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world. As you are applying to be a member of a growing team, expect that some growing pains are inevitable. The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of entering an opportunity on the “ground floor”. Authorization to work in the United States and registration as a Professional Engineer, or eligibility to register, are requisites.
Join us and you’ll find we really DO value your mining and tailings management knowledge, project management skills and experience.
What makes us stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. One of our tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. In broad terms we think KCB’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices are in some of the worlds most beautiful locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and cover letter quoting the job reference number 1370-M18.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.